I am currently awaiting my re-registration with the Australian Psychology Board. I was registered in the past, but it lapsed whilst I was overseas during the pandemic. I cannot take new Australian clients until I am licensed again. I continue to be licensed in the USA and take clients that are outside the USA and service related (Veterans Administration)
$150 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I plan to participate in the following networks:
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- USA Veterans Administration
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 'No Show' fee. If you do not contact me prior to 24 hours of your appointment regarding a cancellation or rescheduling, a $20.00 late fee is charged. If you have a true emergency, these fees may be waived once.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.